Here is our weekly report.
New features were implemented:
- Whitelist disable for the TestNet (It’s needed for users’ testing)
- Changing dates of STO after contract deployment.
- Minor changes
Waiting for Waves Main net update (Ride4Dapps functionality).
2. Tokens swap is in progress. More than 4 mln tokens were swapped. No final date for swap, everyone has at least 1.5 month for swapping. We will notify all users one month before stopping. We have developed an auto swap tool, but due to high risks, some checks are still in the manual mode.
3. We are changing the freeze mechanic from WISH ERC-20 to WISH BEP-2. We are planning to publish the “freeze address” in 2 weeks in the community.
4. Our technical team is preparing NEO training materials which are requested by NGD. We hope to release the course for developers in 1 month.
5. In collaboration with Tangem (https://tangem.com/), we are working on new business scenarios based on smart contracts. Stay tuned!
6. A lot of studying during the last week — Libra, TON, Cosmos, Binance Chain. MyWish needs to be the first smart contract solution for new blockchains & platforms.
3. This week we have updated Road Map, Team, FAQ for SWAPS.NETWORK.
Please go to check it here: https://swaps.network/
4. We have reviewed our pricing policy due to the increased cost of customer acquisition marketing. From the 17th of June, the prices for creating smart contracts were changed. New prices are as the following:
Token contract — $ 145
Crowdsale contract — $ 245
Eos account — $ 20
Personal Token contract — $ 295
Token contract based on MyWish — $ 195
Token contract — $ 145
5. BW became the key strategic partner of SWAPS.NETWORK in the Global market of cryptocurrency exchanges:
6. Thanks to the NewsBTC support, SWAPS.NETWORK has published Press Release: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/swaps-network-launched-a-fully-decentralized-otc-service-for-exchanges-and-brokers/
In this press release, you can read about some serious disadvantages of existing OTC solutions and the features of SWAPS.NETWORK.
7. We have analyzed data from Google Analytics and we are ready to share with you some facts:
- The demand for smart contracts is growing;
- Google begins to permit adding words/names of blockchains to adds. It Allows to optimize adds and make it more relevant;
- Last 2 weeks the highest demand was on EOS smart contracts;
- Since February of 2019 we can assert an increase in brand queries about MyWish. This led to a large increase in the number of contracts on MyWish Platform.
8. MyWish is participating in the competition organized by Binance. We are considering some options for the volume of trading increase. Binance will list at least one project on Binance.com each month over 3 months, selected from the projects currently trading on Binance DEX. More details here: https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360029155992-Binance-com-lancia-il-Programma-di-Listing-della-Community-BEP2-.
9. Now we are creating an advertising campaign for STO contract in Waves Blockchain. With their Team, we are discussing different ideas such as the free period for creation these contracts or big discount for the first time, etc. If you have some creative ideas, please send them to us.
10. Due to the fact that MyWish has migrated to Binance Chain, a lot of projects come to us for advice and consultation regarding this issue. We are glad to share with everyone needs our expertise. You are welcome, we are ready to help.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Write a post
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Purchase has been completed.
닉네임을 설정 후 작성해주세요.